Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome to my Blog

Hi, my name is Fitri. I am a big fan of ClearOS. I manage several ClearOS servers on my office. On this blog I want to write my experience while using ClearOS server. Its not an official tutorial of ClearOS but I just a fan of it. It's a learning blog, so everything written here is for educational purposes only. If you found it useful, please use it for free. You can also send me personal message and discuss about any ClearOS stuffs. I will answer any question if I could.

Thank you and welcome to clearos-tutorial.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates
This template is brought to you by Blogger templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform